Barn Owls need Friends! Please join us in helping to ensure that wild Barn Owls continue to be seen in our countryside.
Anyone who has ever watched a Barn Owl hunting at dusk or dawn has surely been touched by the experience, a wonderful white form gracefully seeking its prey, floating silently over grassland and meadow… mystical, magical, amazing.
Barn Owls have lived side by side with us for centuries, but in modern times wild Barn Owls have become increasingly rare – but with practical conservation measures, education, information and research – we can make a real difference.
For less than 70p per week you can help us to continue our vital work. Of every £1 you give, 93p goes directly towards Barn Owl conservation. The other 7p helps us to run the charity and to raise the next £1. More about our Finances.
- Individual Friend of the Barn Owl Trust – £25 a year donation.
- Family Friends (up to 2 adults & 4 children) – £30 donation.
- Children can become Owlets – Junior Friends of the Barn Owl Trust.
Become a Barn Owl Friend now:
- With Internet banking (BACS)– no card charges means more of your donation supports owls.
- With regular donations of £3 or more. (Monthly or annual with a credit or debit card.)
- For one year. (Single donation with a credit or debit card.)
- By post (Standing order* or cheque) – with a printable form.
*Sorry we are unable to set up Direct Debits.
Make your friends our Friends
- Looking for a different kind of gift?
- Why not make your friends or family ‘Friends of the Barn Owl Trust‘.
- We can personalise their Welcome Pack with the addition of a lovely Barn Owl greeting card with your own message at no extra cost.
Become a Friend by Email or Post:
- Live outside the UK? Send or receive your Welcome Pack and information by email in printable PDF format.
- Live in the UK?
- You can choose to receive your Welcome Pack in printable PDF format by email (which saves us postage and printing costs – so more of your donation helps owls).
- Or by post, with the option of adding an extra special gift – see the ‘Friends of the Barn Owl Trust’ form for details.
Increase the value of your donation – Gift Aid it
If you are a UK taxpayer, any donation you make can be increased by 25p for every £1 when you complete a Gift Aid Declaration. Every £10.00 you give is then worth £12.50 to the Trust.
- If you’re making a donation online, please tick the Gift Aid box on the checkout page.
- Alternatively print and post a Gift Aid Declaration form.
Thank you for your support.
Please note: Our Owl Sanctuary is a private place of peace and refuge for rescued wild owls and is not open to the public.
If you would like to meet our staff and find out more about our work,
please book onto a Barn Owl Trust event.