To “Conserve the Barn Owl and its Environment“
– we rely on your generosity.
The Barn Owl Trust makes a real difference to Barn Owls, but of course our work costs money. The support and generosity of people like you enables us to carry out vital conservation work. How we use your donation.
Choose how to make a donation:
- Donate via Internet banking – ensure 100% of your gift helps owls.
- Single donation – with a debit/credit card – minimum £3*.
- Regular donation – with a debit/credit card – minimum £3*/year.
*Please give at least £3 to cover credit/debit card charges. Thank you.
- Donate by text message. Simply text OWLS08 to 70070 – followed by the amount you wish to donate (£1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10). So a £10 donation would be OWLS08 10.
- Set up a Standing Order using a printable form and post to us.
- By cheque to Barn Owl Trust – please post to:
Barn Owl Trust, Waterleat, Ashburton, Devon TQ13 7HU.
- Donate through PayPal:
If you are a UK taxpayer, any donation you make can be increased by 25p for every £1 when you complete a Gift Aid Declaration. Every £10.00 you give is then worth £12.50 to the Trust.
- If you’re making a donation online, please tick the Gift Aid box on the checkout page.
- Or print and post a Gift Aid Declaration form.
Your donation directly supports the conservation of beautiful Barn Owls:
We are a very small charity and any amount you can give will make a huge difference, enabling us to carry on looking after Barn Owls. We spend your donation on:
There are lots of different ways you can support our work:
- Become a Friend of the Barn Owl Trust.
- Children can become Owlets: Junior Friends of the Barn Owl Trust.
- Adopt a Barn Owl.
- Give an Owl Aid Gift.
- Help without money.
- Buy from our shop.