Adopt a Barn Owl for yourself, on behalf of a group, or as a thoughtful gift that shows you care. You can help support one special rescued owl and our vital conservation work. About our Owl Sanctuary.
Create a brighter future for wild Barn Owls for just £35 a year (or £3 a month for 12 months) and receive a fascinating Barn Owl Adoption Welcome pack. Find out how your donation is used.
>> Use Internet banking (BACS) – no card charges means more of your donation supports owls.
Or use a debit or credit card:
The Email Barn Owl Adoption Welcome Pack includes*:
Email to anywhere in the world. All in PDF format for you to download & print, which saves us printing and posting costs, enabling more of your donation to help Barn Owls.
- Personalised Adoption Certificate with a photo of your Barn Owl.
- Printable A4 colour poster of beautiful Barn Owls.
- 2 printable Barn Owl fact sheets.
- Twice yearly magazine ‘Feedback‘, packed with fascinating owl news, articles and photos.
- The story of your adopted Owl, with an end of year update.
*Contents may vary.
Postal Adoption Welcome Pack* includes:
- Personalised Adoption Certificate with a photograph of your Barn Owl.
- Enamel Barn Owl Pin Badge.
- Barn Owl Trust Car Sticker.
- Barn Owl fact sheets.
- Twice yearly magazine “Feedback“, packed with fascinating owl news, articles and photos.
- Copy of our annual report.
- End of year update and report on your adopted Owl.
*Contents may vary
Did you know? Rescued Barn Owls looked after in captivity can sometimes live for 20 years or more! For less than 70p a week you can help us look after one of the resident rescued Barn Owls shown in the thumbnail pictures below.
(Click on an owl to view the gallery, click on the black background to return to this page.) Adopt a Barn Owl now!
Increase the value of your donation – Gift Aid it!
If you are a UK taxpayer, any donation you make can be increased by 25p for every £1 when you complete a Gift Aid Declaration. Every £10 you give is then worth £12.50 to the Trust.
- If you’re adopting a Barn Owl online, please tick the Gift Aid box on the checkout page.
- Or print and post a Gift Aid Declaration form.
Please note: our Owl Sanctuary is a place of peaceful retreat where our rescued owls have minimal disturbance. We don’t operate a visitor centre so we’re sorry, but personal visits to your adopted owl are not possible. Thank you for understanding.
We would love to say hello! If you would like to meet our team and find out more about our work,
please book onto a Barn Owl Trust event.