Together we can safeguard the magical sight of a wild Barn Owl hunting at dusk. Conserving Barn Owls and their environment benefits many other animals and plants, helping nature to thrive.
How we use your donation: We work hard to ensure that every penny is spent wisely on practical solutions to the problems that Barn Owls face. Your donation supports owl conservation, education, information & advice, research, training, owl rescue & rehabilitation and a Sanctuary for rescued owls.
Whether for yourself or as a special gift, there are lots of ways you can make a real difference…
How can you help Barn Owls?
- Adopt a Barn Owl: £35 a year (or £3 a month) will help care for a rescued Barn Owl.
- Friends of the Barn Owl Trust:
- Individual – £25 a year donation.
- Family – £30 donation for up to 2 adults & 4 children.
- Owlets: Junior Friends of the Barn Owl Trust – Up to 4 children for a donation of £25.
- Owl Aid Gifts:
- £7 feeds an owl for a week.
- £12 covers a trip to the vet
- £16 pays for a course of treatment
- £25 contributes to a rescued wild owl’s release.
- £100 pays for the emergency rescue of a wild owlet.
- Make a Donation – we really appreciate any amount to help conserve wild Barn Owls.
- Buy from our ethical Barn Owl themed shop – all proceeds help Barn Owls.
- Join us for a Barn Owl Trust Event – lots of fun and friendly ways to get involved:
- fascinating Wildlife Walks,
- Practical Conservation Days and
- Craft Events in our lovely ‘Barn Owl Heaven’ in Devon,
- win a great prize in our Annual Prize Draw,
- get published with our Wildlife Poetry Competition,
- invite us to Give a Talk to your school or local group in the South West or
- join a Barn Owl Course for ecologists, planners and anyone interested in knowing more about Barn Owls.
- Make a Donation in Memory or Leave a Legacy – The hand-made wooden leaves of our beautiful Memory Tree permanently record the names of all those that have remembered Barn Owls with a legacy or for whom we have received donations in memoriam.