A special gift to show you really care!
Owl Aid helps injured, wild Barn Owls:
Every year the Trust receives hundreds of calls about wild Barn Owls and other owls that are starving or injured, and in need of specialist attention. Each call can potentially end up costing the Trust hundreds of pounds before a solution is reached. Your help is essential to the survival of these beautiful birds.
Help us care for injured wild Barn Owls with this unique Owl Aid Gift.
- £7 feeds an owl for a week
- £15 pays for a course of antibiotics
- £25 covers the fuel for a trip to the vet
- £50 contributes towards a conservation habitat advice visit
- £100 contributes to the annual upkeep of our owl sanctuary
- £250 contributes to the full rehabilitation and release of a wild, injured owl
Choose your own donation amount – (£7 minimum)
We can send your personalised Owl Aid Gift Certificate with a thank you letter, by post or email – using email means more of your donation helps owls.
If you are a UK tax payer and you Gift Aid your donation, it will be worth even more to us. We can claim 25p for every £1 you donate from HM Revenue & Customs. In other words, if you donate £7 we actually get £8.75 – just tick the Gift Aid box in the checkout.
Alternative Gift options