Join us for a walk around around the Lennon Legacy Project land to see and hear the winter birds.
- Suggested donation per person: £8 (Friends of BOT £5).
- Refreshments included.
- Dogs welcome on a lead.
- Please contact the office to book (essential).
‘Barn Owl Heaven’ – The Lennon Legacy Project (LLP) – is a wild-life haven managed for Barn Owls on the edge of Dartmoor. A haven for wildlife, with open grassland and woodland alongside the River Ashburn, has been created by the Barn Owl Trust, transforming 26 acres of intensively grazed pasture into ‘Barn Owl Heaven’. This unique nature reserve is not open to the public and all walks are guided by Barn Owl Trust staff.
- Suitable for able bodied folk of all ages, but please note that the terrain is steep and uneven in places.
- Sturdy footwear is advised.
- Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome at most events – please call to check.
- In the event of bad weather the walk may be replaced with the Lennon Legacy Project talk and slideshow.