A safe, ready-made Barn Owl house
We frequently receive reports of owlets that have fallen from unsafe nest-places, usually from poorly-designed nest-boxes. Fallen owlets are generally ignored by the adults and die. Our deep indoor Barn Owl nestbox is much safer for owlets, due to a 455mm (17¾”) drop between the entrance-hole and inside floor. This reduces the ‘fall danger period’ from 38 days to 9 days. Hand made at the Barn Owl Trust using sustainable FSC-approved 9mm plywood, which will last for many years.
- Courier is DHL or FedEx
- Standard delivery charges to England, Scotland (excluding Highlands & Islands) and Wales
- Please call to discuss delivery to Isle of Wight and Scottish Highlands & Islands before placing your order. These locations incur higher courier fees, which must be paid before dispatch
- We regret we do not send to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly or outside of the UK
- Please note that if you live locally, you are welcome to collect your nestbox from our barn to save on Postage & Packaging. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about this.
- We use as little packing material as possible to minimise our environmental impact. This means your nestbox will likely be visible when delivered.
- For nestbox orders, please do not accept any nestbox that has been damaged by the courier in transit and insist it be returned to Barn Owl Trust.
All profits help Barn Owl conservation – ‘Making a difference’.