To make your Barn Owl Trust owlet door hanger:
You will need:
- Printer and paper (please ask permission first).
- Colouring pens, crayons or pencils.
- Paper paste or glue.
- Thin card from recycled packaging.
- A door handle to hang your sign on!
How to make your owlet door hanger:
- Print* the design on paper.
- Colour in with felt pens or crayons.
- Then glue onto thin card – a recycled cereal packet works very well.
- Carefully cut out the shape along the outline.
- Hang on your door handle, to keep unwanted visitors away! (Barn Owlets love peace and quiet…)
Barn Owl Trust Owlets are our Junior Friends—Helping to Conserve the Barn Owl and its Environment.