Tues 2nd JULY 2019 – 2:30pm
Join us for a walk around the Lennon Legacy Project land to see the many butterflies (including the beautiful Marbled White) that have benefited from the Barn Owl habitat we have created here.
Photos of butterfly species found on our 26 acre nature reserve, managed for Barn Owls.
- Suggested donation per person: £8
- (Friends of BOT £5).
- Well behaved dogs are welcome on a lead.
- Please contact the office to book.
About walks in ‘Barn Owl Heaven’ – The Lennon Legacy Project (LLP) – a wild-life haven managed for Barn Owls on the edge of Dartmoor.
This unique nature reserve is not open to the public and all walks are guided by Barn Owl Trust staff.
- Suitable for able bodied folk of all ages, but please note that the terrain is steep and uneven in places.
- Sturdy footwear is advised.
- In the event of poor weather the walk may be replaced with the Lennon Legacy Project talk and slideshow.