Tickets for our 2019 Grand Prize Draw are now on sale! Have a chance to win a superb prize for only £1 per ticket – and help Barn Owls too!
Each year we hold a Prize Draw to raise funds for the vital work of the Trust. This year’s fab prizes already include fun holidays, exciting Devon days out, fascinating books, stunning wildlife photos, gorgeous hand-printed scarves and a scrumptious hamper!
More prizes will be added and listed here as they’re donated – see the full list below.
This year the draw is due to take place on Thursday the 5th of December.
- To buy your tickets, click here to make a donation, adding ‘prize draw‘ in the Reason for Donation box.
- You can also donate via Internet banking (which saves us card charges).
- – or just send us a cheque (marked ‘prize draw‘) in the post.
Whichever way you choose to donate, please make sure we have your contact details so that we can let you know if you’re a winner!
The generous Prizes donated so far for the 2019 Draw are:
- A weekend in a Devon Tipi
- £250 voucher from Naturetrek wildlife holidays
- £10 voucher for a Dartmoor’s Daughter Walk
- Hand printed cotton scarves (x5)
- Hamper from Mole Valley Farmers
- Book – Owl Sense by Miriam Darlington
- Book – The Well Watered Land: The Life of a Dartmoor Hill Farmer
- Book – Wild Swimming Walks – donated by the authors
- Children’s Owl Books
- Voucher for an A3 Wildlife print from wildlife photographer Nigel Morley
- Pennywell Farm – entry ticket for up to 4 people (valid 2020)
- Woodlands Adventure Park, Dartmouth – entry ticket for 2 people
- Buckfast Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary – entry for 2 people
- Dartmoor Zoo – entry ticket for 2 people
- Eden Project – family admission ticket (one day)
- Lost Gardens of Heligan – family admission ticket
- Framed Photograph of a Barn Owl
We’d love to hear from you if you’d like to donate a prize that is easy for us to post (not too bulky or heavy).
Please contact us if you can donate a prize – thank you.
Winners will be announced in December 2019.
All proceeds support our work – ‘Conserving the Barn Owl and its Environment’.
Last year we had 20 brilliant prizes to give away, all donated by our kind supporters, for which we say a huge THANK YOU.
Our 2018 Grand Draw Winners:
- £500 voucher towards a holiday with Naturetrek – A. Westaway -Devon
- A weekend Luxury Glamping in a Quarry Pod – J. Walker – Rutland
- A weekend Tipi Holiday in Cornwall – P. Jeffries – London
- Print by Simon Wantling – C. Sellars – Devon
- Yeo valley Cookbook – Mr & Mrs Wilbert – West Sussex
- 2 tickets for Wine Tasting at Sharpham Estate – L. Foston – Devon
- Barn Owl Adoption – L. Woollard – Cornwall
- 2 nights B & B on Dartmoor – D. Ball – Devon
- Organic food basket from Infinity Foods – D. Parkinson – Cambridgeshire
- £25 discount on Bailey Balloons – H. Jupp – Cornwall
- Print by Simon Wantling – H. Buswell – Devon
- Yeo valley Cookbook – L. Anquetil – Fife
- Calendar – B. Welsh – Devon
- 2 Tickets for vineyard tour at Sharpham Estate – J. Lavelle – Cornwall
- Tea Towel by Juniper Products – I. Casey – London
- £20 Voucher for ‘Dartmoor’s Daughter’ guided walk – H. Collins – Wiltshire
- Family ticket for ‘Wildside Festival’ Derbyshire – M. Sweetman – Norfolk
- A3 Nigel Morley print – P. Barnfather – Bedfordshire
- Calendar – M. Casey – London
- Bird Table handmade by a volunteer – R. Hamar – Devon
- Bird Table handmade by a volunteer – E. Hick – Devon
Congratulations to all our winners – and thank you to everyone who supported us!