“Conserving the Barn Owl and its Environment”
Founded in 1988, we’re still a very small UK charity working very hard to conserve one of the most beautiful birds on Earth.
We believe that we can reverse Barn Owl decline through education and practical conservation work, and also that our love of Barn Owls can help people become more aware of the need to protect wildlife habitat and the environment.
All things are connected, so Barn Owls, humans and all living things can only thrive if our planet is healthy. We do our best to ‘walk our talk’ – to live and work with an awareness of our impact on the Earth and find ways to communicate our passion for owls and the environment to everyone who can help make a difference.
Make 2018 the year you have fun Fundraising for Barn Owls!
So far we have:
- A young lady who is going to try to lose 2 stone by July 30th – our official birthday!.
- Midge and Judith are aiming to walk 1,500 miles this year (dividing their sponsor money between us and a Dementia Care charity.)
- Tracey & Shelley are selling homemade jam
- A Devon supporter is inviting lucky guests to a cream tea in June.
- We are organising 3 Coffee and Cake events here, at Waterleat in South Devon.
Contact us so we can add your name and/or event to this list!
If you’d like people to hear about your fundraising efforts – and hopefully chip in – please let us know. We can help you with sponsor forms, posters and BOT leaflets, and – if appropriate – we can share your event or fundraising page on our website and on social media.
Or maybe send us a donation – how about £30 for 30 years? Sounds like a bargain – £1 per year for beautiful Barn Owls!