Beautiful Barn Owl portraits, interesting information and useful facts about Barn Owl anatomy, life history and development.
- Barn Owl photos.
- Barn Owl photo wallpapers – free* to download!
- Sexing Barn Owls.
- Barn Owl anatomy close-up.
- Barn Owl feathers.
- Barn Owl nests and eggs.
- Barn Owl nestlings.
- Barn Owl fledglings.
- Barn Owl owlet growth and development.
- Barn Owls flying hunting
- Barn Owls perch hunting.
- Barn Owls at dawn and dusk.
- Barn Owls in winter.
- UK Owl species.
- Pictures of Barn Owl radio tagging and tracking.
- Pictures of owl ringing and BTO rings.
- Owl pellet analysis – small mammal bone identification.
Photo Galleries from the Lennon Legacy Project, Devon UK
The LLP is a wildlife haven managed by the Barn Owl Trust.
- Owl sanctuary photos.
- Wildlife pond creation.
- Butterflies of rough grassland.
- Wild flowers in UK Barn Owl habitat.
- Grasses in UK Barn Owl habitat.
- Hedge re-creation and restoration.
- Stone-faced hedgebank re-creation.
- Building the Barn Owl Trust’s Meeting Room
– a home for our Memory Tree (video).
- Building an Owl aviary – with help from Western Power Distribution apprentices (video).
Step by step Barn Owl box instructions for building and erecting indoor, tree and pole nestboxes. Choose the right nestbox.
- How to build an indoor Barn Owl nestbox.
- How to erect a Barn Owl box in a building.
- Where to position a Barn Owl nestbox in a building.
- Openings and holes to attract Barn Owls.
- How to build a Barn Owl nestbox for a tree.
- Choosing the right tree for a Barn Owl nestbox.
- How to erect a Barn Owl nestbox on a tree.
- How to build a pole-mounted Barn Owl nestbox.
- How to erect a pole-mounted nestbox by machine.
- How to erect a pole-mounted nestbox by hand.
- Provision for Barn Owls within buildings.
- Creating a space for owls in the loft of a dwelling.
- Barn Owl Trust wildlife tower.
Habitat Photo Gallery
See what the best foraging habitat for Barn Owls looks like. (Open, rough, tussocky grassland, with lots of Field Voles.) Manage land for Barn Owls.
- Good Barn Owl habitat.
- Vole holes and other signs of Field Voles.
- Flowers of rough grassland.
- Barn Owls in their habitat.