Supporting the Trust
Raise funds to support our work
PDF Documents are used throughout this site. Click here to get Adobe Reader to be able to view these documents.
Joyce and Harry Blake ran an annual Coffee Morning to support the Trust for many years
The Barn Owl Trust depends on donations to support its work. Volunteer fundraising is a vital part of this. Over the years we have been lucky enough to have lots of different people (and their pets) organising and participating in events to help us - jumble sales, marathons, cycle rides, raffles, plant sales.
You can help by organising your own event;
At work you could hold a lunchtime sale, take in the books you have read, DVD’s and other bits and pieces you don’t want any more, and sell them to your colleagues.
At home you could have a coffee morning/table top sale for your friends and neighbours.
- Bake some cakes and decorate them with owl faces and sell to your colleagues/neighbours.
- Hold a Quiz night, plant sale or a cheese and wine party
- Make and sell Owly gifts – cushions, doorstops, cards.
OR you could ‘get fit’ and raise money by getting sponsorship - try one of the following:
- Sponsored swim minimum of 25 lengths.
- Cycle 25 miles – on a static bike maybe.
- Organise a badminton/squash/bowls/skittles competition.
- Your own sponsored dog walk
- We can help with sponsor forms, posters and BOT leaflets.
Thank you for thinking of us.
Please note: In order to reassure the public that your fundraising event really is in aid of the Barn Owl Trust and all the monies raised will benefit our work please email the office with your details and the plans for your event.
Owly cupcakes (above) by Michelle Poynter and sock owls and ‘cress heads’ (right) made and sold by Leonna Walters to raise funds for the Trust.