Supporting the Trust
Giving a donation
PDF Documents are used throughout this site. Click here to get Adobe Reader to be able to view these documents.
The Barn Owl Trust relies on your generosity to carry out vital work:
'Conserving the Barn Owl and its Environment'.
- Of every £1 donated, 93 pence supports the conservation of beautiful Barn Owls.
- The other 7 pence helps us raise the next £1.
Click Here to Donate On-line using a Credit or Debit Card.
(To cover unavoidable admin costs the minimum donation you can make is £3.)
To set up a Standing Order from your bank, please print and complete the Postal Standing Order Form. (Click the link in the sidebar - Opens as a printable PDF) and post it to us. Thank You!
Gift Aid: If you are a UK taxpayer, any donation you make can be increased by 25p for every £1 if you complete a Gift Aid Declaration.
- If you make a donation of £10 we can claim an additional £2.50 from the Inland Revenue.
- If you make a donation of £100 then the amount we can claim is £25.
Please tick the box when you enter your payment details, if you would like us to claim Gift Aid on your donation. More about Gift Aid
Other ways to help Barn Owls:
- A Very Special Occasion: To celebrate a special occasion, such as a Birthday, Anniversary or Retirement, choose to have a collection in support of the work of the Barn Owl Trust. We are pleased to send a Certificate and personalised Greeting Card from the Barn Owl Trust to help celebrate your event and acknowledge your kind donation.
Please add the details in the 'Reason for Donation' box. Thank you!
- Give an Owl Aid Gift: Send a personalised greeting card and exclusive Barn Owl Trust gift certificate and help care for rescued wild Barn Owls with Owl Aid.
- Do you have something we need? We have an ever changing list of things both large and small that would help us in our work.
- Fund-Raising Ideas: Have some time to spare but no cash? We can help you to have fun and help Barn Owls!
- Giving without money! Not much time or cash? There are still useful ways you can help!
- Legacies and Gifts in Memory If you feel that you would like to leave a legacy or make a donation in memory of a loved-one, please consider the Barn Owl Trust. Our beautiful 'Memory Tree' provides a constant reminder of all those who supported the Trust with a legacy or for whom we have received donations in memoriam.
'Together we can make a world of difference'